1. Attaching an optical sight either prevents the use of iron sights or results in a setup that produces a front sight "shadow" on the optical image and/or results in problematic transitions from optical to backup iron sights.
2. Rapid Transition Sights (RTS) provide shooters with the quickest possible transition between longer- and close-range target acquisition, greatly increasing their efficiency and effectiveness in battle and competition.
3. This unique offset position makes transitioning from optical to iron sights simply a matter of quickly canting the weapon with your wrists and locking on to the target.
4. There's no removing a hand from the weapon or making a manual adjustment, and no cluttered field of vision or iron sights blocking the optical sight.
5. Just smooth, quick transitions that could mean the difference between winning or losing a competition, or more importantly-a gunfight.
Feyachi Flip Up Rear Front and Iron Sights with Elevation
1. Dimensions: 35mm x 45mm (height) x 30mm, Weight:1.5 oz (Front) 35mm x 40mm (height) x 27mm, Weight:1.8 oz (Rear)
2. Color: Black finish
3. Material: Aluminum
4. Interface: Picatinny / Weaver Rails
Flip-up design with spring load push button, allowing for quick deployment
Adjustable for CQB or long range Mode
Rear Sight Windage Adjustable
Rotate the knob to adjust the windage.